GET EMAIL UPDATES !
Your blog must be about you—an inspirational moment, an epiphany, finding your dream job, discovering your life’s purpose, your coming of age. What did you learn, how has it changed your life, and what can the reader take away?
The fine-ish print:
- It can only be 1000 words maximum. Your bio can only be 100 words.
- The piece must be credited to you. Anonymous pieces will be accepted at the discretion of blog administrator. No anonymous posts will be accepted for inclusion in the book.
- Short paragraphs and bullet points are welcome.
- Pieces with grammar and spelling errors won’t be accepted.
- No foul language in your piece.
- Your piece can’t be overly promotional, it’s a story.
- You can have outgoing links in the text, but not if they lead to spam. You can, at most, use 10 outgoing links.
- Your piece can’t promote a religion or religious domination. However, you can write about your faith and how it’s impacted your life.
- You may repost your own content on your site, blog, or on someone else’s website or blog as long as it’s properly attributed (and linked to) as having appeared on this blog first (if that is, indeed, the case).